Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm So Very Real.

Today, I cried because my manager scolded me. I think I can't work under pressure. My manager insulted my mother openly in front of me. I feel very lost and confused. I'm going to change my job. To something less stressful.

I haven't been able to sleep this past few days. The meds that the doc prescribed me with seemed to make me feel so much worse, instead of getting better. I find myself crying so very often now. Which is not like me.

I think I need help. I'm not very sure of myself anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Talk to me ERika! I might not be there physically there for you but I am here for you on an emotional level. U can tell me anything, it will NOT go back to your father. You know we don't have a good relationship. You and Chelsea are always on my mind, especially you. If I had the money, I would fly you both here to come and live with me. It would be a bit squezzy but cosy! Lockie and Savy are always asking about you and when r we going to fly down. I can only wish!
    Love Shanti

    ReplyDelete