Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Growing Up Isn't As Easy As You Think.

Dear Erika,

Please be a good girl. I know you're trying your best to be just YOU but it's not enough. Don't be as friendly as you once were; people might think you're either easy or gullible. See through people's intentions. Some things are just too good to be true, well, you're wrong. There's always the consequences.

As for the smoking, I'm glad you've quit. I'm extremely happy for you. There are other ways to relieve your stress other then smoking. And you know what I mean. ;)

The qualities that you should keep is your tenacity to work hard. Keep working, goals aren't meant to be easy but you'll get there soon enough. Be brave and stand up for those who are right and put people in their place who're wrong.

You're growing up to be a beautiful lady.

As for love... don't go looking for it, let it find you. Don't sweat it, if love happens, so be it. If not, that's ok.

I'm always here looking out for you and be your guide and listening ear.

Take care, my dear.

Forever and always,
Miss Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment