Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love isn't Blind. Love is...

Selfish.

Why? Take an egoistic man. The egoist is not a man incapable of love; he is the only man capable of it. To say "I love you", he must learn how to say "I" first.

So maybe, that's what's wrong with me. I don't really know anymore. Like, it's so complicated, I can't deal with it. Why does it take so little to make someone so happy in a big way? They say the little things count. What about the bigger things that someone does for you? Do you shove it aside? Or regard it, silently?

I was never cut out for this love thing. God's honest truth, I don't think I ever really loved a guy/girl in a relationship before. Maybe it was just all... Lust. Lust for love. In my own little world. Sometimes, I find it diffcult to bring myself to say "I love you." Maybe you could tell me why, and enlighten me for a bit?

The best love is Sacrifical Love. Giving love, to those who can't, or won't, love someone back. I've always been so stubborn, especially with guys. 4 guys, wooing me at the same time. And I get really mean. But 1 stood out from the rest. But he seems to be like the other Robots.

I wish I could give love, selflessly.
I wish I could stop lusting, and start loving.

And coming to think of it, I don't think Love is selfish at all. I am.
I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment