Friday, September 18, 2009

2 Different 4U.

He traces his fingers along her neckline as she breathes lightly, her chest moving in rhythm with every breathe she took. Restless, he withdrew his hand away from her and laid down beside her, as he did before.

"What's the harm in tracing your fingers on little May? It's not like you're going to kill her.... I hope?"

A big sigh and he closes his eyes. He opens them again and looks at May. Such serenity, most likely having a lucid dream. He shuffles a bit, and looks up.

".... if only you knew, I am screwing another girl whom I'm going to marry in 2 months time..."

He kisses her forehead gently, "It's to time get up, darling, or you'll be late for work." She stirs sleepily in her sleep, dazed from the soft kiss. She turns and smiles. He got up and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee and toast. She watched him lovingly from the back.

".... if only you knew, I am screwing my colleague at work who gives me good loving more than you ever would..."

In 2 years, so much can happen. And it did. No point in stopping the inevitable.

"Get your ass out of bed for breakfast!"

She watched him head to the bathroom as her eyelids fell back over her eyes. She felt her mind drifting back away from her body and into sleep. She was halfway dozing when he returned to the room and lay over her. He nuzzled his nose against her face and kissed at her cheeks.

"I adore you."
"I love you."
"Thanks."
"Say it."
"I love you", he said with a hint of relutance.

No comments:

Post a Comment