I am the Geekdom. I praise Geekdom. Whatever it is.
Categorize me under.... Bookworm Geek.
Hahahaha, E is my new found best friend & twin. Even though he is short & skinny & I am the opposite, we call each other twins, because of the similarities. Cheers to new found best friends! He is a sci-fi geek, which is cool because we both enjoy Star Wars. (shut up, Star Wars fucking owns your ass, ok!)
3 Days Ago.
I was minding my own business. My sister and me went to the library. Daddy was on the way to work, so mind as well ask the man to drive you there, right? So, we bid Daddy adieu. Went into the library, walked around, grabbed some comic books & fictional books.
The kid sister brat parted away from me.
"never mind it's ok, she'll come back."
While I was walking through sections W-Z, some guy walked in the opposite direction and said: "Hi!"
"what the hell was that for!? wait, is he even handsome!? :O"
Yeah, alright, there was a grin on my face. But guess what? My sister appeared outta nowhere and said: "Erika, did you know that guy has been stalking us all around the library!?" I thought I was gonna die on the spot. Then she left me alone... again!
"you're a big girl! you can handle him."
"Good afternoon, can I be your friend?" Omg, next thing I knew, he stood in front of me saying that to my face. Ok, seriously, that's lame! (no offence!) To top it all off, I was sooooo embarrassed to be standing beside him! YOU KNOW WHY!?
He was wearing a Manchester United Jersey, with his Jersey tucked all the way into his jeans. Straight cut blue jeans that were pulled up so high to his tummy! (I'm not kidding! NO EXAGGERATION!) And he was wearing some yucky flip flops. And a very oily face, VERY!
First impressions really accounts for someone, especially if you wanna say "Hi!", right? He didn't make a good first impression at all. OMG, worst of all.... he was SO dirty looking! & old, not to mention. Aieee, do I really attract this kinda chekopek kinda guys?! Plus he look like a cross between a chekopek-malay-disgusting-pervertic-geek. I worship Geekdom, but one thing I can never stand is a perverted geek! THE NERVE!
"What's your name Miss?"
"Why should I tell you my name? Just because you asked?"
"Just tell lahh, it won't kill you right?"
"It might you know."
"Are you working or studying?"
"Errrrrr, sorry, it's against company policy to tell you that."
He was like ?!?!?!?! And I said, sorry, I'm just not interested in you. Sorry!
"You can't even tell me your name?"
"this guy is seriously very persistent! think of something witty & bitchy!"
"I'm sorry, I'm just not into you. Try some other girl? *smiles demurely* Nice meeting you.", I said.
He just looked at me with pitiful eyes and walked outta the library.
Oh my god, and my fucking sister got the best seat in the house, just by watching me!
Sisters take the joy in watching you make a fool of yourself. This is one of the situations!
PS: Thank goodness for E.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment