I organise my thoughts, feelings & emotions like books on a dusty shelf.
I like being friends with Russians because everything about them eludes me. Their beauty, their accent, their features. They express their feeling about men with such gusto!
Whether they hate 'em or love 'em. Oh Russian woman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, is a really horibble day for me. I feel so alone, so cut out from the world. (few would know why.) I was actually thinking of blogging about something really happy and upbeat, but after what happened tonight, I dont think so.
I have this friend, his name is E.
You know, I get really pissed when people chat & talk on the phone? If you wanna do something, do it one at a time. (thank god for multi-tasking, but it has its flaws too; you do better at one thing while the other just falls behind.) I dont know why, talking on the phone and chatting just don't go hand in hand!
Maybe that's because I'm bad at it, HAHAHA!
I think I just need to chill out & just take a big *sigh*, you reckon?
Nah, I am not angry with E. I am actually not angry with anyone.
I am angry with myself, for making mistakes. I am sorry, Firdaus.
I'm just another person with pent up erradical feelings just waiting to burst out!
Ahh, why can't I share this with anyone? I feel more alone then ever now.
I will blog about something that really bothers me, particularly Jet-Lag.
As well as something happy, depending on Erika Jane's mood.
(it sucks when your in friggin' France in the night & you're bloody hell wide awake!)
Good night.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment