Friday, December 19, 2008

I am your mob boss, John Abruzzi.

Yes!

I am literally hooked onto Prison Break at the moment. Call me old, but I just want to watch the Wentworth Miller on DVD! Haha, starting all the way from Season 1. Oh my pretty boy. & finally my damn internet it back on, sheesh!

*blushes*

Did you also realise that when Wenworth smiles, he actually has cow teeth!? :O

Yesterday.

I was so glad that my mother came over, it's not all the time that my poor mother comes over and actually has a ball of a time with me and my sister! It just fills me to the brim with happiness to actually see a smile on her face, you know?

The little things matter to me the most. It's always the thought that counts.
Mmmm.....
ANYWAYS! Completely digressing here! Mother, sister & me cam-whored for the whole day! Which is just awesome you know why?

Most mom's don't do that. All they do is cook, clean, listen & laugh with you. Not like it's a bad thing. One of the other perks to have a brill' mother is that she cam-whores too! :D
PS: I DONT CARE HOW UNGLAM I LOOK ALREADY!


No comments:

Post a Comment