
Well, I was just having a little conversation with a good friend of mine, hmm!
Very interesting, to give him a BJ? The conversation gives you an answer, I'm sure.
I want an iPhone, :(
I am thinking whether I should get highlights. He (that very good guy friend of mine I had a conversation with earlier.) told me I'd look good in silver highlights! Wow, I dont think so! I want to look younger, not OLDER! I'm stil going for this brown look though, it looks so luscious! (the only reason why is because she has long, LUSCIOUS hair whereas mine is fucking short!)
Julianne Moore
Would I be able to carry off her hair colour? Would it look funny? Brown skin tonw with a slight red-brown hair colour. Hmm.... I was thinking also a little more Kim Kardashian! (PS: Her ass is definitely real, so to speak!)
Kim Kardashian
I think her surname Kardasian, is quite cool! I might name my son that one day... Anyways! Yes yes, the hair colour! She spots a dark brown, with a tinge of light brown highlights! I cant decide!
Oh and guess what? Hmm, Alex didnt return my calls because his mobile is switched off! Now I'm really starting to wonder whether his married...
No comments:
Post a Comment