His such a cool, charasmatic, funny & hot guy!
But telling me that I'm beautiful & all that makes it all the more surprising! No one in my life, other then my ex bf/gf has ever told me that I was that beautiful, I am veryyyy shocked.
And coming to think of it, I've always wanted a Sugar Daddy, well not that I've never had one. :)
The blogger that I am, I'm going to keep him a little bit more mysterious, because I know this guy is a keeper.
He's his very own boss of a shipping business, his British, (meaning the very cute accent girls drool over!) has such a nice smile that'll light up the whole of Orchard Road!
I think I'm just going to be like Simbian? Not like it's a bad thing at all, :) To date older, more sophisticated men? Hmm, I've dated a few, but just never bothered mentioning them. But still, let's see how well this goes. Plus dating this guy, I'm sure to get the perks! There's always something special in every package, don't you think? :)
I'm still deciding whether I should watch The Best Of Saturday Night Live on Star World OR to watch Survivor on Channel 5, whereby the whole family gets together & watch it. (it's like a ritual already.)
Not so secret anymore! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment