SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!
Please stop shouting for 1 puny second & listen?
I don't like the tone of your voice.
I never liked you in the first place, just so you know.
The next time you lay your stupid, fat fingers on either me, Chelsea or Cristine.
You just watch me, GOD DAMMNIT!
Even though you took care of me for the past..... 17 years?
I can't bring myself to say this but,
I HATE YOU.
I hate you even though you provided me things.
I hate you even though you gave me life.
I hate you even thought you gave me food.
I hate you because you never kissed and hugged your own daughters.
I hate you because you're grounding you're children for life.
I hate you because you abuse me verbally & physically, even infront of strangers.
You maybe thinking: "Man, this girl has issues, dude!"
To hell with freedom of speech. Giving me a comment about me wanting self-pity and attention is like giving me a slap on the face and not slapping back! You don't even have the right to comment about the situation I'm in right now, so save your speech for someone who gives a damn.
Because I don't give a fuck.
I'm sorry, Daddy. (NOT!!)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment