skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Insert Beauty Tips Here
Friday, November 14, 2008
The Disappearing Man!
He is not returning my calls.
I wanted to meet him but he never returned my text messages.
I am getting very uptight.
I miss him.
IS HE FUCKING MARRIED!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erika's stories. Shizznits, Thoughts, Short Stories. Browse, looks beautiful, write?
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(10)
Thankful.
I Just Realised..
QUIET!
Why Why Why?
I'm Finally Getting What I Want!
To Give A Blowjob To My Bestfriend?
The Disappearing Man!
To Care About Race Or Not?
I Am Falling In Love!
Good Afternoon To You!
© Copyright Nymphodisiac.blogspot.com 2009
All rights reserved. These pages are protected by copyright. No part of any of the web pages may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without written permission from the copyright owner.
No copying. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment