Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dorkington Hackers.

The title is the name of a graphic tee that I have. Random.

Anyways. I would like to say something different today. I dreamt of a couple of weird things. Some not so weird! Some I think are just premonitions or whatever.

1. I dreamt of Adriel's book cover. Like how it looks like. The name of the book was View To A Kill. It's after a Duran Duran song. HAHA!

2. I dreamt of Hayden from Heroes & Mila from Resident Evil having sex when the world was about to end. I guess I have been reading too much celeb trash. (I SWEAR I HAVENT BEEN READING ANY FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS!)

3. My former secondary school friends and my bestfriends were spared. We got into like escape pods, the one that you see in Star Wars. It jetison out into space!

4. We came back down to Earth after 4 years (I think.) and everything went to oblivion.

Now, I'm scared.

Note to self: Hair feels weird today... again! Paper cuts on my fingers when I havent been dealing with papers at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment