Friday, January 9, 2009

Looking Around & About!

Oh my god! *giggles*

Guess what? I've been looking around the web for some interesting blogs and I did! Some lame ones, some like mine, some like Simbian's! And I found 5 ordinary looking blogs. But some posts touched my heart.

I wonder even whether people read these! Senseless. I think i'm going to post one of my writings that I just did recently. I write. I write erotic stories & which is why I dont show it to people, because I'm very mindful of what people think of my short stories. Now you know!

Jolly good.

My next post will be about hobbies. Weird ones. I have suddenly been dabbling into make-up. (dabbling, not buying!) Yes, every women's bestfriend.

Note to self: Even the eyeliner, yes. Diamond's arent only women's bestfriend, that also includes Seduction! Mmm....

I have a friend who tells me I write in a very candid manner, do I? Well, I think I like it that way. A punch of humour they say with a teensy weensy bit of sarcasm! (if you can spot it!) I like to keep it nice, light, funny & simple. But some people just cant get enough of Simple, *sigh*

I have another friend who tells me I make him laugh, I keeps things fun. I was pretty shocked, no, really. I never knew I could make people laugh, well, maybe just a joke or two.

Laughter.

Haha, I wish to keep things simple and happy. Just the way it is.
xoxo, love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment