Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Groovy flowers!

Hello my sweety pies.

Slap me! I haven't been dedicated to blogging as much cuz' for one! I don't have anything creative to blog about. And second! I am currently watching Heroes Season 3!

(Yes, I know I'm slow, I have been busy, okay!)

So, how did you celebrate your New Year? I hope that it was good for you! I was thinking of going to party at Fort Silso but I kept picturing Bangla's raping Chinese girls after they were totally drunk and smashed.

So, I did the most decent thing a girl can do. Stay home, celebrate the New Year by popping a bottle of Champagne & Sparkling Juice!

(Little sister cannot drink!)

We played Bingo and stuff, though it was slightly boring, but it's pretty much okay!

And, forget New year Resolutions! Why bother making up new ones at the start of the year when you know you're gonna break them anyways? Say, you wanna lose a lil' bit of weight right? At the end of the year, you're supposed to lose 2 kg, instead, you gain 10kg!

Depressing right? New Year Resolutions are overrated and very depressing if you're not someone whose committed to making your resolutions real and end up disappointing yourself.

Why not... Let's just treat everyday as if it was the last day of they year? Love your family, cherish your friends & always pray to God, live life to the fullest & most importantly, treat your body with respect!

May the year 2009 be even better then 2008 because why? You know that whatever bad thing screwed up your life last year, remember this.

"THAT WAS SOOOO LAST YEAR!"

*laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment