Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Reminiscences of a Fallen Angel; Part 7.

My husband, my halo over my head and the person who manages to keep me sane when the going gets tough with his touch. Being the realist that we both were, we made an agreement that no matter what happens to anyone of us, we'll mourn for each other and just move on.

Am I still in mourning or is this pure love? Not wanting to ever let go? His death brought out the best and worst in me. I admit that I can be clingy at times, especially when it comes to the matters of the heart. 3 years and counting. I'm still holding onto the very fragile memory of him. I do think about him from time to time and it brings tears to my eyes. Not being able to love another man. My heart yearns for another man like him.

The loss of my husband diminished my ability to feel real love and passion, like the very first time, expecting the earth to shake. Guess he was a charmer and boy, he shook my world.
-

After Oswald was done with his paperwork, I took a look of a profile of a little boy named Kyle. His daddy died. Gruesome death. Looking at the pictures made me skin crawl. This piece of paper, the very top pile, meaning the most important. I picked it up and scanned it through. 5pm, today, a meeting with Kyle and his little sister, Barbara.

I wonder what kind of horror they had to be put through. Poor things. Maybe... I'd adopt them. Kyle looks handsome, like Kirk Cobain! Barbara, blonde and what beautiful blue eyes! Father must have been a prick to leave them like this. I was thinking of taking them for the week, they need the help that they can get. Maybe to the park, buy them ice cream sundaes, some bread for the birdies. Yeah. I hope they will grant me to look after the kids for awhile. Poor kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment