Monday, December 22, 2008

Stack 'em, Bitch!

I was up at 6:02am in the morning & true to my word, I put my alarm on snooze when it was 6am. Yes, I am not a morning riser, never am, never will.

(Selvan wouldn't be too pleased to hear this, I think, HAHAHAHA!)

No particular reason why I'm up so early really. *grins from ear to ear*
I AM GOING FOR MY SHOPPING SPREE IN MALAYSIA FOR A DAY, BABY!

TO DO LIST.

1. Dump the mobile aside for a day. (Wouldnt be fun if no one knew where I was?)
2. Get all the movies on my list! (I have a big horrible collection of movies, I dare say. :D)
3. I'm going redhead too. (Abit too drastic, I know.)
4. Get my ego boost from those cheeky Malaysians who love winking at pretty girls.
5. The most boring part of the journey, grocery shopping, ._.

Things are way cheap over there, so mind as well get everything from Malaysia!
So, please do not me miss me, cuz I know I wont!

*evil laughter*

Cya later, alligatorrrrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! enjoy your shopping.. !!!

    and i enjoyed your jetlag post... made me laugh babes. btw, I am just teh opposite- i am anti drug and chemical!!!! will hold off painkillers and anti biotics unless I really cannot "get over" it using my own immune system.

    :D

    ReplyDelete